Monday, November 06, 2006

Two More Days of Annoying Phone Calls

Yes, I am a registered voter. Yes, I am planning on voting on Tuesday. Yes, I am SICK, SICK, SICK of these phone calls urging me to vote for a particular candidate!

First of all, both my husband and I are registered voters for the same party. Then why do they only call me? They ask for me by name, but never him. I don't understand.

Saturday I received 7 phone calls from 11am-6pm for the same candidate! Ridiculous! I interrupted the 7th caller and . . .

I said "Excuse me. This is the 7th phone call I have received for this candidate since 11am!"

Him "Oh my gawd!"

Me "That's one call an hour!"

Him "Oh my gawd!"

Me "Yes, and I am a registered *** and I am planning on voting for ***. But, I am getting fed up!"

Him "I'm really sorry."

Me "mmhmm"

Him in a quiet whisper "I'll take you off the list."

Me "Thank you!"

Sunday the calls didn't start until 1pm and I think we only got 2.

ENOUGH!

No comments: