Thursday, May 24, 2007

Growing

Yup, my belly is growing (among other things). I am in the beginning of my 11th week and haven't gained any weight, but my belly is definitely growing. It seems strange to me. I have to keep reminding myself that there is a baby in there.

My husband and I are off this week and we have been rearranging and cleaning out to make room for the baby. I'm gonna sell a bunch of books on amazon. We want to purchase a new laptop computer and download all of our CDs and then sell the CDs too. We looked at cribs and rugs for the nursery today. Tomorrow morning I am having a prenatal massage. I can't wait!

I ordered some Seduction from Blue Moon Fiber Arts to make a Clapotis at the Knitting Retreat next month. I also ordered another Socks that Rock to complement Lucy to make a Chevron Scarf. I have all these projects for myself. I hope I get my knitting mojo back soon. I'm not taking any classes over the summer and I want to concentrate on finishing and knitting what I already have.

2 comments:

Holly Jo said...

Any baby knitting plans? Knitting for Baby is the best knitting book of baby stuff, in my humble opinion. Someone said Itty Bitty hats is cute too.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you and your husband. This should be a really exciting time for the both of you, a time you'll never forget.

My knitting mojo must be with yours; lost in space!