Saturday, May 19, 2007

Thank you! and WEBS!

Thank you for your well wishes. I am currently half way through my tenth week. We don't want to find out the gender. Maybe we will change our minds, but so far we want to be surprised.

My friend MaryBeth and I took a road trip to Webs today for their annual tent sale and anniversary. Holy moly!! That store is like a knitters' mecca!!

I got yarn to start my Lizard's Ridge and several baby projects. I also bought Itty Bitty Baby Hats. Now, if I could just find the energy to start knitting again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I felt heart palpitations when I was at Webbs. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Don't find out the sex of the baby. You're right, it's more fun when you don't know. I didn't know with either of my children.

Kristin said...

I was there too! It was great, but the ckeck out line was SOOOOO long!

Holly Jo said...

Best moment in my life was when my husband announced the sex of our baby boy at delivery, "Holly Jo, it's a boy!" It is hard to wait, but you won't regret it. :)