Sunday, July 20, 2008

Home again, home again, ziggity zig!

I'm back!  

Man, California is VERY different from New York.  I loved it and brought back a little piece of California with me.  

I attended a MAGNIFICENT training and will be starting a private practice as a Life Coach!  I'm very excited!  I met many amazing people, learned in an honoring environment, and reconnected with a part of myself that I have not seen in a long time.  Perfection!  

With all that being said, it is also wonderful to be home.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

I'm so jealous!
I miss California so much (although I am not from San Diego).
Glad you had a good time.
Congrats on the training and good luck with the practice, too.

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Glad you had a great time!! I'm off to San Diego on Friday for vacation!