Saturday, July 04, 2009

WIPs Wrestlemania Day 4

Happy Fourth of July!!!  We enjoyed the beautiful weather with a trip to the park and the farmer's market.  Nice, low-key 4th.  I think some BBQ is in our future tomorrow.

Well, I had just finished weaving in the ends on my second clog and was about to start joining the second sole when I realized that something was really not right.  The toe part of the clog was super, super tiny.  I took out my other completed clog to compare and I definitely made a HUGE mistake in knitting the toe.  UGH!!!  So I frogged, and frogged, and frogged.  By the way, frogging wraps and turns is a serious pain!  I now have one completed clog and one sole on the second clog.    I am done with the clog for today.  I'll probably do another lace repeat on my February Lady Sweater.  Or maybe weave in the ends on my Larger Than Life Bag.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Keep it going on the WIP wrasslin! It's a lofty and admirable goal. :) I only have about a half dozen wips at the moment, but some of them are so close to being done, it's shameful!