Monday, March 07, 2011

Episode 12: Leaps of Faith

I am re-writing patterns left and right while hoping for the best!


Marianne said...

What about making two squares for the blanket? Then you'll get the widht you want, and double the lengt?

The hoodie is adorable :)

Kepanie said...

I have this comment window open while watchin' ur podcast so I can comment along.
They can grow into your awesome, knitted garments, Ma. They grow so fast as you know. You did a great job w/the 3-needle BO.
Love London's granny square blanket! Can a beginner do that?
I love your determination about the newborn sweater. Oooh, cool colors! Dude, you have awesome stitch markers. Are they a bit heavy tho?
Wonder Pets are so darn cute; we no longer have cable tho. :O( I wish one could order channels ala carte or 5 channels for so much.
What a sweet hubbie you have to think of you and Rhinebeck.

Happy Jen said...

I just watched episode 12. You have the cutest son. He is so appreciative of gifts! Love the podcasts. I can't wait for more.

KnittingsMyBag said...

Enjoyed your podcast and will try to find you and leave a comment on itunes

Miss Julep said...

Awww, what a sweet, nice episode! You have a lovely family!~!