Friday, January 25, 2013

Episode 21: Bentley!




Happy to be back, AGAIN! lol



WIPS:

Color Affection by Veera Valimaki on size 3 needles.  Yarn is Miss Babs Yummy--Pewter, Clematis, and Ghoulish

Finished Objects:

Waiting for Winter Fingerless Mitts by Susan B Anderson
size 5 dpns, handspun by Denise (madaboutmatisse) from Fiber Nymph Dye Works Polworth and Silk

ROAR! by Tot Toppers Kate Oates
4 of them in Spud & Chloe and Cascade 220 Superwash using size 6 &7 needles
mods: knit spikes right on with two DPNs

2 pairs of Waiting for Winter Mittens by Susan B Anderson
size 5 and 6 needles, Spud & Chloe and Cascade 220 Superwash
mods: size small but shorter and knit on spikes

Felted Heart Milagros by Mags Kandis
mods: size 10 dpns and Lopi Bulky instead of sport weight

3 comments:

Denise Cole said...

I loved seeing your face again!! Holy cow you have been a busy knitter! I have only knit a sleeve on my sweater in the last 3 months (lol). Go you. IF I get back to the spinning wheel anytime soon I will definitely get you some more handspun.

Susan B. Anderson said...

so much fun to see you. i love the story behind that itty-bitty knits bag by katherine. i hadn't heard that whole thing before and it means so much and i see it so clearly now:) thank you for sharing that. i have one of the bags, too!

i love your mitts and your color affection.

take care! bentley is cute!
xo susie

Stefanie said...

I like how you started putting the agenda for your podcast in the post.
I'm so glad to finally buy some of Miss Babs yarn! I got those Wowza skeins so I can make a sweater.
You're making me want to knit Color Affection now. Good to hear your opinions on this pattern.
Bentley is like a little kid wantin' attention from his Mama. He's like the kids are asleep! My turn to get some love love.
Those swaps are so hardcore and yes, definitely high achiever-like.
Great fingerless mitts. It's amazing what a big difference they can make on a very cold day.
What a cool dino hat. I would totally rock that! The girl one is fantastic! Totally rocks! YES! Girls can like dinosaurs too, damn it!
That is a good-sized heart, Suzanne. Great that's it's felted. What a great hanging decoration to hang for the month of Feb.